CRM and Opportunity Contact Management
Want to Learn More?
Contacting Capture2Proposal is easy. We are available on the web, via email, or by phone.
Choosing the right Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution to support the business development and capture process for your organization is critical. To manage growth, your CRM will be the central backbone of your business development organization, helping to keep you organized and pointed in the same direction as a team.
Government contractors have a very specific set of needs to manage their growth and capture processes. These needs include handling the constantly changing information on opportunities flowing from the government’s many sources, incorporating industry analyst updates, capturing insights from the whole pursuit and growth team, and working with third parties.
Capture2Proposal is specifically designed for the needs of small and mid-sized GovCon organizations. GovCon experts choose Capture2Proposal over general CRM tools for the following reasons …
- Supports Federal contracting Business Development (BD) practices out-of-the-box, yet can also be tailored to align with your BD practices.
- Provides essential industry-specific features not offered by other CRMs such as Probability of Win, Teaming, and Decision Gate Reviews.
- Is priced to be transparent and affordable, with all functionality and process customization included in the initial costs.
- Is easy to acquire and maintain (unlike solutions based on Salesforce, which are too expensive, and too complex to administer and customize) in order to better meet the needs of small and mid-sized GovCons.
- Eliminates the need to transfer data from market intelligence tools to a separate CRM/Capture Management product, and avoids maintaining separate updates.
- Automatically ingests your Task Order Request emails into your single, searchable opportunity database.
- Provides better usability, reporting, and oversight across all of your business opportunities, all integrated into the product.
- Gives executives visibility, in one place, of the status of all opportunities and what your capture managers and all growth roles are working on.
Aside from high-cost and complexity to maintain, third-party customizations or vendor ‘add-ons’ to generic CRM tools don’t address specific GovCon needs and processes, and leave you with less control. Updates to the platform can cause the third-party functionality to stop working, adding significant risk to your business. Read more on why you are better-served by a CRM purpose-built for GovCon.
Contact Management Capabilities
Capture2Proposal’s flexible contact management capabilities are designed for GovCon needs so that you can:
- Add opportunity contacts and assign them roles, such as Technical Volume, Pricing Volume Writer, etc.
- C2P automatically populates Government Small Business Advocates, Contracting Officers and Specialists
- Contacts are available in C2P’s Activity Management dashboard, making data calls, meeting invitations easy to distribute
- Contacts are available in C2P’s Teaming feature making tracking teaming interactions and status easy
- Contact and C2P’s Document Management are integrated, allowing you to edit a contact’s access for secure and effective capture and proposal collaboration
Capture2Proposal’s end-to-end design provides ease of use and availability of these contacts across all your capture and proposal work. This integration allows users to easily and effectively manage contacts for data calls, meetings, teaming, proposal assignments, pricing, and more!
Capture2Proposal’s CRM is purpose-built for GovCons to support the whole business development lifecycle.
Business Opportunity Contacts Management Related Content
Whether you’re an established or emerging member of the government contractor community (GovCon), you may have asked yourself this question from time to time. Out loud, in front of others like your growth, sales or capture team, or to yourself, wondering why no...
Government contractors need to know that the systems they use will support their cybersecurity and compliance goals. For many, compliance with the appropriate level of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) will be necessary in order to win contracts as...
Choosing the right CRM solution to support the GovCon capture process for your business is critical. To manage business growth, the CRM will be the central backbone of your business development organization, helping you keep organized and pointed in the same direction...
Upgrade Your GovCon IDIQ Task Order Management BD software – Find and Manage All Federal Opportunity Types and Intelligence
Capture2Proposal gathers contract opportunities from more than 80 Federal agencies, including long and short-range forecast data, open RFP and Pre-RFP requests, and post-award spending data, which our analyst team continually assess and validate. All this information...
Research shows that the top challenge for Business Development (BD) teams is a lack of adequate resources to find and pursue opportunities. This is especially true for small & medium sized businesses. This article identifies five ways in which BD managers can...