Opportunity Contacts Management
Want to Learn More?
Contacting Capture2Proposal is easy. We are available on the web, via email, or by phone.
Effectively Manage and Organize Business Opportunity Contacts. Securely store, manage, organize teammate, business development, capture, proposal, and Government contacts in C2P. Assign roles, permissions and invite people (e.g., teammates) to collaborate on the opportunity.
- Add opportunity contacts and assign them roles, such as Technical Volume, Pricing Volume Writer, etc.
- C2P automatically populates Government Small Business Advocates, Contracting Officers and Specialists
- Contacts are available in C2P’s Task Management, making data calls, meeting invitations easy to distribute
- Contacts are available in C2P’s Teaming feature making tracking teaming interactions and status easy
- Contact and C2P’s Document Management are integrated, allowing you to edit a contact’s access for secure and effective capture and proposal collaboration
C2P’s end-to-end design provides ease of use integration of these contacts for all C2P capture and proposal features. This integration allows users to easily and effectively manage contacts for data calls, meetings, teaming, proposal assignments, pricing and more!
Business Opportunity Contacts Management Related Content
Research shows that the top challenge for Business Development (BD) teams is a lack of adequate resources to find and pursue opportunities. This is especially true for small & medium sized businesses. This article identifies five ways in which BD managers can...
Practice Makes Proposal Writing (almost) Perfect Writing a winning proposal is a team effort that requires a well-honed proposal management approach. The release of that long-awaited Government RFP should not be cause for anxiety. Instead, it should be the start of a...