- Manage teaming relationships for any opportunity as a prime or sub-contractor
- Track work share percentage and socio-economic status of each teammate
- Track teammate’s exclusivity/non-exclusivity arrangements
- Securely store Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and Teaming Agreements (TAs)
- Track all contractual related interactions, such as NDAs or TAs, with teaming partners
Prime and Sub-contractor Teaming Management Made Easy
As an end-to-end solution, C2P allows you to easily convert an opportunity contact into a teaming partner. Within a few clicks, C2P will identify the company’s socio-economic status and general company information automatically. Throughout the teaming process, you can create and manage NDAs, TAs, workshare percentage, exclusivity, and more.
Teaming Management Related Content
Exclusivity decisions in Teaming Agreement management can be like performing a balancing act. Get a little off center and a promising teaming negotiation can fall apart. For a Business Developer, an essential element of TA management is carefully balancing exclusivity...
Hardly a Pipeline Review meeting goes by that a Capture Manager isn’t asked about status or strategy to manage TAs for a key opportunity. The typical questions are: “Do we have a TA in place? “What is the workshare?” “Will they agree to sign exclusive?” How a company...
“When you get into prime contracts, building a team is first about performance, then your network. It’s not just who you know, but who knows what.” Mike McDonough, VP Sales and Customer Success at Capture2 Personnel planning is the most common stumbling block for new...