Government Business Intelligence Opportunity Search Engine
Want to Learn More?
Contacting Capture2Proposal is easy. We are available on the web, via email, or by phone.
Search by agency, opportunity status, set-aside, security clearance, evaluation criteria, keywords within opportunities’ documents, & various other fields to find and add opportunities to your pipeline with ease. C2P brings in federal business opportunity intelligence data from over 70 information sources to provide our customers with Industry leading federal business intelligence. But that doesn’t help our customers unless they can find what they need. Therefore, the Capture2 team designed and developed the most robust Government Market Intelligence Search Engine on the market to provide the following:
- Create, update, and save search filters for ease of use and to save time
- Search by fields, not offered by other government business intelligence on the market, to include; Facility Clearance, Evaluation Criteria, Contract Vehicle
- Keyword search finds opportunities, not just based on the opportunity overview, but based on all the words within the documents associated to that opportunity
- Search by Opportunity Status, to include Forecasted Opportunities and Date Ranges providing you opportunities 36 months out from estimated solicitation release date
- Search by standard procurement fields, to include; Solicitation number, NAICS, Product Service Code, Contract Type, Award Type, Contract number, Award Value, Set Aside, Agency, Incumbent Name, Procurement Dates, etc.
- Add opportunities to your company pipeline with one click
Evaluate Government Contracting Opportunities Efficiently
While various government market intelligence solutions exist, finding a solution that provides you the most pertinent information up front is key to assist you in assessing an opportunity quickly. C2P’s Government Opportunity Search Engine presents results in a manner that makes Government opportunity identification and evaluation quick and effective.
C2P’s Government Opportunity Search Engine provides the key information needed to assess an opportunity, including, Facility Clearance, Evaluation Criteria, Scope of Work, Key Dates and more within the search results to quickly evaluate an opportunity. In addition, it provides you the location and access to all documents that contained matched phases to your key word search associated with that opportunity. With the pertinent information presented up-front, you can either drill down on the Opportunity-Centric Intelligence page to conduct more Government opportunity research or add the opportunity to your BD pipeline with one-click.
Business Opportunity Search Related Content
Federal Government Contract Opportunities - Search, Find, Win Federal contract business opportunities offered through procurement and acquisition programs generate billions of dollars every year in sales and revenue for the #GovCon government contracting community....
For businesses of all sizes seeking to formally invest and pursue Federal, state and local government procurement opportunities, the sales and growth discipline of “capture management” is critical. We’re in constant discussion with our customer community and...
As a government contractor, you will notice there are a number of ways to search for Federal opportunities. Of the commercial offerings, Deltek GovWin IQ is perhaps the best known, but Capture2Proposal is rapidly displacing GovWin as the most capable solution for...
Capture2Proposal helps your business develop BD and sales pipelines by generating the government market intelligence it needs, with Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing tools for relevant RFP database opportunity searches.
Research shows that the top challenge for Business Development (BD) teams is a lack of adequate resources to find and pursue opportunities. This is especially true for small & medium sized businesses. This article identifies five ways in which BD managers can...