Government Business Intelligence Opportunity Search Engine
Want to Learn More?
Contacting Capture2Proposal is easy. We are available on the web, via email, or by phone.
Search by agency, opportunity status, set-aside, security clearance, evaluation criteria, keywords within opportunities’ documents, & various other fields to find and add opportunities to your pipeline with ease. C2P brings in federal business opportunity intelligence data from over 70 information sources to provide our customers with Industry leading federal business intelligence. But that doesn’t help our customers unless they can find what they need. Therefore, the Capture2 team designed and developed the most robust Government Market Intelligence Search Engine on the market to provide the following:
- Create, update, and save search filters for ease of use and to save time
- Search by fields, not offered by other government business intelligence on the market, to include; Facility Clearance, Evaluation Criteria, Contract Vehicle
- Keyword search finds opportunities, not just based on the opportunity overview, but based on all the words within the documents associated to that opportunity
- Search by Opportunity Status, to include Forecasted Opportunities and Date Ranges providing you opportunities 36 months out from estimated solicitation release date
- Search by standard procurement fields, to include; Solicitation number, NAICS, Product Service Code, Contract Type, Award Type, Contract number, Award Value, Set Aside, Agency, Incumbent Name, Procurement Dates, etc.
- Add opportunities to your company pipeline with one click
Evaluate Government Contracting Opportunities Efficiently
While various government market intelligence solutions exist, finding a solution that provides you the most pertinent information up front is key to assist you in assessing an opportunity quickly. C2P’s Government Opportunity Search Engine presents results in a manner that makes Government opportunity identification and evaluation quick and effective.
C2P’s Government Opportunity Search Engine provides the key information needed to assess an opportunity, including, Facility Clearance, Evaluation Criteria, Scope of Work, Key Dates and more within the search results to quickly evaluate an opportunity. In addition, it provides you the location and access to all documents that contained matched phases to your key word search associated with that opportunity. With the pertinent information presented up-front, you can either drill down on the Opportunity-Centric Intelligence page to conduct more Government opportunity research or add the opportunity to your BD pipeline with one-click.
Business Opportunity Search Related Content
Background KSA Integration, LLC is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business based in Stafford, VA with a mission to provide business solutions that resolve the most difficult of organizational problems. They implement innovative and enduring solutions for a...
This post provides some summary graphs and tables for STARS II which can provide insights for STARS III. STARS III Awardees are identified here. One important point of note regarding STARS III (and Polaris GWAC) is that CMMC language is in both of these contracts, but...
Background DarkStar Intelligence is a leading provider to organizations such as the Defense Intelligence Agency of training services for open-source intelligence and tradecraft, and program and contract management services. DarkStar sought to improve its business...
As a government contractor, you may think you have a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of the Federal business development lifecycle. But, are you implementing the right practices to identify and capture opportunities specifically targeted to your...
Whether you’re an established or emerging member of the government contractor community (GovCon), you may have asked yourself this question from time to time. Out loud, in front of others like your growth, sales or capture team, or to yourself, wondering why no...