Funding and Spending Analytics for Government Contracts
Want to Learn More?
Contacting Capture2Proposal is easy. We are available on the web, via email, or by phone.
Capture2Proposal provides you with the data and the graphical capabilities needed to the critical questions that will help drive your business growth! Gathering the most extensive set of award data in a single repository from the many different government sources, Capture2Proposal makes a treasure trove of government funding and spend data available to you to search and filter. You can easily build your analysis using core attributes such as Contractor, Agency, Contract Vehicle, Set-Asides, NAICS and PSC Codes, etc.
Capture2Proposal uniquely enables you to navigate the enormous volumes of structured and unstructured data for many sources, helping you identify the areas that you most need to explore. This enables you to answer more questions than existing analytics solutions which typically constrain your results by a particular dimension, limiting your perspectives to the most common views. Expanding your perspective may be the key to finding new opportunities or perfecting your Price to Win strategy.
With other systems, complex queries usually require the user to understand the structure of the underlying data or be an expert of business intelligence tools or Structured Query Language (SQL). Our analytics are designed to be used by the Business Development professional and do not require extensive training to learn and use.
What if you had Capture2Proposal’s capabilities to help you identify areas where you can grow your business? You could answer questions such as:
- How much money haves the Marines put into cybersecurity/IT over the last N years on these contract vehicles?
- Show me all the contract vehicles my customers use.
- How does funding from these agencies pushing specific types of work to these contract vehicles compare?
- Show me the contract vehicles supporting the Navy for work in these NAICS codes with WOSB Set-Asides.
- Who is in this niche market that I can partner with to make the connections?
- I want to go after contracts where the incumbent is not able to bid on the follow-on: What companies have an expiring 8(a) contract that have won 8(a) awards under this specific NAICS code?
- How often do these specific agencies use these specific set-asides?
- Do the procurement dates and mission parameters align with other work we’re pursuing or already delivering?
Customers use Capture2Proposal’s Analytics capabilities to:
- Evaluate Agency, Contract Vehicle, Contractor, and Sub-Contractor award, funding, and spending data to identify new opportunities for growth
- Evaluate incumbent contractor’s performance down to task order and modification level
- Construct advance filters on various attributes (e.g., award type) to generate dynamic graphs
- Easily export funding data to assist in developing a price-to-win strategy
What questions would you ask? Request a demonstration to see how easily Capture2Proposal’s advanced analytics helps you find the answers!
Evaluate Contract Spending
Comprehensive data on incumbent contract spending is an invaluable resource for making a bid/no-bid decision and for pricing to win the follow-on contract. With C2P’s Funding and Spending Analytics, easily export data to Excel for your own analysis and calculations on the data.
Incumbent Contractor’s Work Share Break Down by Location
When developing a price-to-win strategy, knowing the geographic location of performance is key to developing rates because of the enormous influence location has on your pricing strategy. Though this may seem like a simple task, if you’re not the incumbent and the RFP lists multiple locations, you must know what percentage of work is in each location for pricing out your bid.
To solve this dilemma, Team Capture2 set out to provide our customers with a valuable data point to consider in their price-to-win triangulation approach: C2P’s Location Work Share breakdown provides the percentage of the incumbent contract’s work being executed by location, allowing you to better construct pricing based on labor rates in different locations.
Funding and Spending Analytics Related Content
Background KSA Integration, LLC is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business based in Stafford, VA with a mission to provide business solutions that resolve the most difficult of organizational problems. They implement innovative and enduring solutions for a...
This post provides some summary graphs and tables for STARS II which can provide insights for STARS III. STARS III Awardees are identified here. One important point of note regarding STARS III (and Polaris GWAC) is that CMMC language is in both of these contracts, but...
Whether you’re an established or emerging member of the government contractor community (GovCon), you may have asked yourself this question from time to time. Out loud, in front of others like your growth, sales or capture team, or to yourself, wondering why no...
Government contractors need to know that the systems they use will support their cybersecurity and compliance goals. For many, compliance with the appropriate level of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) will be necessary in order to win contracts as...
Chris Craig, Unanet Board Member and Former Unanet CEO, Joins the Capture2Proposal Board of Directors
Capture2Proposal, GovCon's leading solution for market intelligence, capture and proposal management, has announced the addition of Chris Craig, current Unanet Board Member and former Unanet CEO, to the Capture2Proposal Board of Directors. In addition to his work with...