Senior Software Engineer
Capture2 is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our engineering team, and to act as a leader for software development efforts within our organization. We are seeking a software engineer with experience in designing and developing event-based, microservices in a SaaS environment, and to work closely with the broader Capture2 engineering team.
Be an expert in Capture2’s software architecture and technologies:
- Develop application features as part of an Agile development process
- Analyze and recommend architecture enhancements
- Prototype and recommend technology insertions
- Participate in concept development and strategy sessions to develop new and innovative solutions
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Deep experience with C#
- Proven experience of designing, coding, and maintaining large software systems
- Extensive full stack experience developing a multi-tenant, multi-user SaaS utilizing the .NET Framework (10+ years)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (SQL Server, Postgres, Mongo, Couchbase, S3, Azure Blob Storage)
- Experience mentoring & leading a team of junior developers
We have positions open at our headquarters in San Diego (Mission Valley) and our entire team is working remotely through the coronavirus pandemic.
Salary is commensurate with job experience.
Capture2 is where government business starts, we are a young growing company with a diverse team based in Mission Valley. The Capture2Proposal solution helps our customers consistently identify, pursue, and win government contracts and sourcing agreements. We believe our nation needs an efficient government, and that the government needs the capabilities of commercial entities of all sizes. Capture2’s goal is to open access to government contracts to businesses of all sizes.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come make a difference with Capture2.
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: Our entire team is working remotely through the coronavirus pandemic.
Please email your resume to Careers@Capture2.com for consideration, we are growing fast and always looking for talented individuals to join our team!