Capture2 is looking for an experienced DevOps Lead to join our engineering team, and to act as a leader for the CI/CD efforts within our organization. We are seeking an engineer with experience in implementing DevOps in a SaaS environment, and to work closely with the broader Capture2 engineering team to help accelerate our product development efforts.
This role is technical in nature, and requires hands-on experience implementing DevOps practices, as well as acting as a site reliability engineer within the Capture2 team.
- Design, build and maintain secure software containers
- Design and build automated deployment frameworks (CI/CD) for on-prem and cloud environments
- Set up and maintain source code repository, build workflows, definitions and libraries
- Establish code base integrity, check-in validation rules, and branching/merging processes
- Collaborate with development team to establish and maintain automated regression and performance testing infrastructures, and troubleshoot issues
- Incorporate and maintain static and dynamic code analyzers, code coverage tools in build infrastructure
- Design, enhance and maintain automation, deployment and orchestration of infrastructure for various needs like automated regression, UAT, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Experience
- Knowledge of best practices and operations in always-up, always-available services based on big data and web technologies within a microservices architecture
- Experience in creating and maintain cloud infrastructure and automating deployment in AWS, Azure, or Google cloud platforms
- Experience in build automation and CI/CD automation with existing open-source solutions (preferably Jenkins)
- Experience with Containers, Docker, Serverless, etc.
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Splunk and ELK
- Familiarity with system automation/configuration management such as Puppet, Chef, Kubernetes, Ansible
We have positions open in San Diego and working remotely.
Capture2 is where government business starts. The Capture2Proposal solution helps our customers consistently identify, pursue, and win government contracts and sourcing agreements. We believe our nation needs an efficient government, and that the government needs the capabilities of commercial entities of all sizes. Capture2’s goal is to open access to government contracts to businesses of all sizes.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come make a difference with Capture2.
Please email your resume to [email protected] for consideration, we are growing fast and always looking for talented individuals to join our team!