Senior Data Engineer
Capture2 is looking for an experienced Data Engineer/Programmer to join our dynamic team in solving difficult problems in a high paced, big data, multi-tenant SaaS environment.
Use you programming and data skills to be an expert in Capture2’s data ingest, output, architecture, and technologies:
- Build innovative data pipelines that clean, transform and aggregate unorganized data into databases or data sources
- Understand Model Based Engineering principles to design and implement solutions that span the data lifecycle: collect, ingest, process, store, persist, access, and deliver data at scale and at speed
- Use Natural Language Processing (NLP) to rip relevant data from unstructured text
- Participate in concept development and strategy sessions to develop new and innovative solutions
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Deep experience with C#
- Proven experience of designing, coding, and maintaining large software systems
- Extensive full stack experience developing a multi-tenant, multi-user SaaS utilizing the .NET Framework (10+ years)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (SQL Server, Postgres, Mongo, Couchbase, S3, Azure Blob Storage)
- Experience mentoring & leading a team of junior developers
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- SQL: 3 years (Required)
- ETL: 3 years (Preferred)
- C#: 3 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,000.00 – $135,000.00 per year (Salary is commensurate with job experience)
Schedule: Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Our entire team is working remotely through the coronavirus pandemic.
The Capture2Proposal solution helps our customers consistently identify, pursue, and win government contracts and sourcing agreements. We believe our nation needs an efficient government, and that the government needs the capabilities of commercial entities of all sizes. Capture2’s goal is to open access to government contracts to businesses of all sizes.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun, fast-paced place to work. Come make a difference with Capture2!
Please email your resume to [email protected] for consideration, we are growing fast and always looking for talented individuals to join our team!