Relevant Government Business Opportunity Discovery
Want to Learn More?
Contacting Capture2Proposal is easy. We are available on the web, via email, or by phone.
New Opportunities Automatically Identified and Delivered. C2P’s machine-learning model, Relevant Opportunity AI Recommendation System (ROARS™), analyzes your pipeline to suggest pertinent Government procurement opportunities for your consideration. As you provide feedback ROARS adapts to provide you with relevant opportunities to evaluate.
- ROARS™ analyzes your pipeline and suggests pertinent opportunities based on the work you pursue
- As new opportunities are identified an email notification is sent to users for evaluation
- ROARS™ adapts to improve the relevance of future recommendations based on your feedback
- ROARS™ ServiceScope is designed to meet the needs of contractors that provide services.
- ROARS™ VendorScope is designed to meet the needs of the Vendor, OEM, and VAR community and includes four different suggestion models; Deal Before the Deal, Hidden Deal, First-Time Buyer, and Competitor Churn
ROARS™ email notifications help cut down hunting time by presenting relevant new opportunities to you as soon as they are identified. All ROARS™ ServiceScope notifications identify opportunities Forecasted or Pre-RFP acquisition status providing you the sufficient runway required to execute a capture strategy.
ROARS™ C2P’s Machine Learning Model Related Content
Government opportunity identification can happen a couple of ways. The first is through direct contact with the customer. Nothing beats direct customer contact when it comes to government opportunity identification. However, your network of government contacts is...
For our fourth post in the Perfecting the Proposal series, we spoke with John Coe, Capture Specialist at Trident Proposals about the capture process. Coe has a unique job function. He acts as a mediator between his Government contractor clients and their customers...
Once upon a time, before my world revolved around a capture management system, I had I convinced my boss that we needed a sales force automation and customer relationship management system. I was so stoked, I had watched all the videos, demos, the sales pitch from the...