Human Intelligence Analyst
Capture2 is looking for detail-oriented individuals to conduct public sector business opportunity research and analysis as part of the data collection initiatives for Capture2Proposal, the only all-in-one business intelligence, capture, and proposal management solution for the government market. The Research Analyst provides account management over federal agencies, states and localities for which they will utilize web-based and human intelligence to identify, qualify and describe procurement opportunities, contracts, contacts, vendor information, and/or other selected data sets.
- Identify, capture, and process new sources of content through in-depth primary research
- Stay abreast of procurement developments to enable and facilitate quality data collection
- Tracking progress on previously identified business opportunities
- Analyze market trends and provide written and oral briefings to internal staff, external clients and trade publication representatives
- Interact with Government officials, orally and through written communication, in an effort to establish better account management relationships and add value to Capture2Proposal
- Participate in formal quality assurance reviews to ensure maintained delivery of data quality
- Contribute to product planning, product enhancements, and recommend improvements
- Deliver high-quality and timely responses to customer inquiries regarding opportunities and initiatives
- Act as a Capture2Proposal liaison to clients and government officials
- Other tasks, reports and research associated requests, as needed / assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business development or public sector administration
- Superior ability to synthesize complex concepts in both written and oral forms
- Excellent oral presentation skills and telephone etiquette
- Strong attention to detail including outstanding grammar and writing skills
- Ability to learn and apply complex market knowledge quickly
- Excellent internet research skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Customer-focused professionalism and confidence when interacting with clients and government officials
- Ability to learn, understand and utilize new software rapidly.
Position is available for San Diego-based employees only.
Capture2 is where government business starts. The Capture2Proposal solution helps our customers consistently identify, pursue, and win government contracts and sourcing agreements. We believe our nation needs an efficient government, and that the government needs the capabilities of commercial entities of all sizes. Capture2’s goal is to open access to government contracts to businesses of all sizes.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come make a difference with Capture2.
Please email your resume to [email protected] for consideration, we are growing fast and always looking for talented individuals to join our team!