Search by agency, opportunity status, set-aside, security clearance, evaluation criteria, keywords within opportunities’ documents, & various other fields to find and add opportunities to your pipeline with ease.
C2P brings in federal business opportunity intelligence data from over 70 information sources to provide our customers with Industry leading federal business intelligence. But that doesn’t help our customers unless they can find what they need. Therefore, the Capture2 team designed and developed the most robust Government Market Intelligence Search Engine on the market to provide the following:
- Create, update, and save search filters for ease of use and to save time
- Search by fields, not offered by other government business intelligence on the market, to include; Facility Clearance, Evaluation Criteria, Contract Vehicle
- Keyword search finds opportunities, not just based on the opportunity overview, but based on all the words within the documents associated to that opportunity
- Search by Opportunity Status, to include Forecasted Opportunities and Date Ranges providing you opportunities 36 months out from estimated solicitation release date
- Search by standard procurement fields, to include; Solicitation number, NAICS, Product Service Code, Contract Type, Award Type, Contract number, Award Value, Set Aside, Agency, Incumbent Name, Procurement Dates, etc.
- Add opportunities to your company pipeline with one click