Capture2Proposal Feature Release
07 March 2019
07 March 2019
Edit all fields available for any opportunity, plus these additional fields:
- Opportunity Name (Title)
- Acquisition Status
- Solicitation URL
- Contract Vehicle
- Customer Office
- Contract Duration
Using Expanded Edit is easy:
- Click the new “Expanded Edit” button to see all the fields you can edit on any given opportunity.
- To go back to the normal view, click the same button again to Close Expanded Edit. All the new data you’ve added will still be visible, but any empty fields will be hidden from view again.
New SBIR/STTR Opportunities
C2P now provides customers access to SBIR/STTR opportunities from the following Departments and Agencies. As each department and/or agency releases their next cycle of SBIR/STTRs they will be automatically brought into C2P.
- Department of Agriculture (National Institute of Food and Agriculture)
- Department of Commerce (National Institute of Standards and Technology & National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Department of Defense (Air Force, Army, DARPA, Defense Health Program, DLA, MDA, DTRA, NGIA, Navy, CEMBIO, OSD, SOCOM, DMEA)
- Department of Health and Human Services (National Institutes of Health)
- Department of Homeland Security (Science and Technology Directorate and Domestic Nuclear Detection Office)
- Department of Transportation
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Science Foundation
Seaport NxG Question & Answers
Army Major Program and Product Points of Contacts
- In addition to providing Contract Office and Small Business Advocates points of contacts, C2P has started to include Program, Product and Project Officer contact information for major Army programs.
- We will continue to add and update Program, Product and Project Officers for other services and agencies moving forward.