Customer Success Manager
Our Customer Success team supports and guides a wide variety of customers from large Federal Systems Integrators, vendors, value added resellers, to small business subcontractors providing unique capabilities to our government. Our CSM’s work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use Capture2Proposal (C2P) to solve them. We ensure they launch C2P successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from C2P.
Working closely with C2P’s Account Managers, our CSM’s provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of C2P or uncovering new uses for C2P amongst their customer portfolio. From time to time our CSM’s may also work with Account Managers to advise prospective customers on the best way to launch C2P in their company. Part coach, project manager, data analyst, consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their opportunity identification and capture management and be successful with C2P.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers through their initial and ongoing use of Capture2Proposal using online meeting tools (e.g. Zoom); a normal day is filled with web meetings to train/support a variety of user personas.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on C2P best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient. Help customers set up initial search parameters and alerts so they derive immediate and ongoing value from C2P.
- Manage daily customer support inquiries utilizing Salesforce Cases, including validation and escalation when necessary to achieve internal SLAs for resolution.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively suggest better solutions.
- Partner closely with our product & data teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Create customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine onboarding assets.
- Become a subject matter expert of our government contractor customer niche, services and products to provide the best support possible.
- Continuous learning, outreach & research into the GovCon industry to remain abreast of details that benefit our customers. Examples include attending conferences, reading press releases etc.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing B2B customer success organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under stress when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent civilian/military experience.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure.
Nice to haves
- Experience in the government contracting industry, procurement or contract/proposal management is a HUGE PLUS.
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio experience is a plus.
Capture2 is where government business starts. We help our customers consistently identify, pursue, and win government contracts and sourcing agreements. We believe our nation needs an efficient government, and that the government needs the capabilities of commercial entities of all sizes. Capture2’s goal is to open access to government contracts to businesses of all sizes – from FSIs, to vendors, VARs, and small businesses.
We are based in San Diego (Mission Valley) and our team is now working fully remote.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come make a difference with Capture2.
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: Our company works fully remote
Please email your resume to Careers@Capture2.com for consideration, we are growing fast and always looking for talented individuals to join our team!